Episode Six of THE Magnifying Excellence Podcast is here. Listen and be inspired with an exclusive conversation and Journey of Excellence with PGA Tour player and philanthropist Charley Hoffman. –By Brian Hurlburt, Magnifying Excellence Podcast Host.
As always, our guests–like Hoffman–speak exclusively about their journeys of Excellence like they never have before, providing insights and inspirations.
Hear never-heard-before comments and unique perspectives about Excellence, life, golf, charity, and more, in this thorough and intriguing interview with Hoffman, a PGA Tour veteran who has won four PGA Tour events and earned more than $30 million in earnings.
Hoffman Gems form Podcast Episode:
– You have to have self-belief. Without it, you are going nowhere.
– From college coach Dwaine Knight – “I learned to be on time because that shows the ultimate respect for the people you are meeting with.”
– Embrace the challenge of pressure.
– Don’t chase perfectionism because nobody is perfect. But do pursue Excellence and self-evaluate as you evolve, learning from mistakes.
– Tiger Woods is a “born leader.”
– Skateboarder Tony Hawk and golfer Greg Norman inspired Hoffman because of their mindsets in and out of their fields.
Charley Hoffman, and his wife, Stacy, along with Charley Hoffman Foundation supporters, have raised more than $3 million for charity. Find out why Hoffman believes empathy and giving back is a big part of a journey of Excellence.
Visit www.CharleyHoffmanFoundation.org to donate or support their efforts with children’s charities.
New E-book and Free Membership
Plus, take the insights from Hoffman and apply them to your everyday life, business and career.
Be sure to visit xlete.com and join our Magnifying Excellence Club for free and receive the first edition E-Book